Heavenly World...

*/me
Prince Song
7th July 83
Singapore
Currently Working For My Dad

"This is me in my castle..my world.."

Most frens cal mi "song"..i do haf lots of nicks..like beckham,prince,boiboi,pig n my fav "songsong"!!..hehe..
Well..most of time,im a happy-go-lucky boiboi, sumone who reali treasure freedom alot (n i do mean alot alot!!)..like to play ard & dun wish to grow up so fast :P
Enjoy chit chatting, KPO-ing..oh ya..n im veri veri vain..like to look in mirror alot & like to say myself handsome..a real beckham freak!!
Like partying n hanging out wif my "useless" grp of frens..even we rot hrs at our fav place juz 4 a drink n chat :)
Totally doesnt like being controlled at all or being framed..n i noe at times i do haf my temper but i alreadi change abit le..at least 4 e better..
Hey my frens, im trying to do my best for tis blog. Will make changes to my template everydae. Be patient with mi :)


*/thanks
layout, design and codes by
my beloved host, blogger


*/links



2:23 AM
Friday, November 10, 2006


mon...study at sem. shoppin centre BK alone...cant believe i did tat loh..heee...then at nite eat at home wif zhao..mum prepare mini steamboat 4 us..heee....then i online chat wif her..awhile later..i cont to study till 2am then slp...so tired..

tue..7th nov...exam day...6am wake...left home at 7.30am...sooo early...took bus to sem mrt..aiyo..i super long nvr take bus at tis timing le..mrt oso..haha..got onto e train..all reading TODAY...reali remind mi when im in poly...tk mrt to sch earli in e morn...haha...those were e days le...bypass nyp...cant control but took a look at e sch..3yrs of my life there...ups n downs..so mani twists of my lifes hapen there...

8.30am rch sch..got her msg..."give you all my good luck"..see le i so hapi...heee..i waited so long...mi was so nervous loh~~ 1st time exam since poly...lucky got her other smses to calm mi down..hehehee...2hr paper...tink i can pass ba..hahaa...11.3am finish...msg her le..hee...

after exam...chat ard wif my clsmates...then go swenson to eat wif them...my clsmates..reali super on one..way b4 exam alreadi plan 4 e lunch thingy..scary sia..alot go wor..tink ard 17 sia..haha..after tat..left 6 of us...we go pa pool...one of e gal damn gd..lost e 1st round to her...she left handed and veri zhun wor...scare mi sia...but of cos after tat i start winning le lo..hahaa..give face oni me...heheheee...play 3hrs liddat...then all go off le...

mi went to find eve..she treat mi drink again...hahaa...walk to project shop..e sales gal rem me sia..hehee...chat wif her 4 awhile...then i go off le...mi lookin ard 4 a gift...shop ard taka..wisma..nutin wor...went off...went yishun to find new specs...took bus to 200+...to do new specs...and mit danny awhile about bank issues...took bus back to yis interchange n change bus home...cant imagine i did tat..took public transport e whole day...all alone sumore..fell aslp in bus..and fell aslp awhile when i rch home...

woke up and started chatting wif her...ya...im glad..i open my mouth le...cant imagine i did tat...but at least i did...had a veri long chat wif her...i hope she understand...i reali reali hope she understand my words...its impt to me...took pills after tat...didnt tell her i wasnt tat well..reali sleepy...went to slp at ard 2am...

wed 8th nov....sux sux sux...got drenched when i left home...rch work there...hot sun...faint...fell aslp awhile at e table..then go macp...slp again...was reali reali weak...fever i tink..5pm+..drove to raffles place...then to china town to settle e trip...everytin was done le..e trip...drove back to pasir ris...settle everytin...haiz..."understand me pls...my work reali veri veri stressful"...tats e cry in me....drove again...to pick my dad fr macp to pasir ris...

was smsing wif her e whole day...i noe shes wori..but im reali too held up at work...still im glad to noe tat she wori about me soo much...she did sms sumtin veri "fierce" wor..haha..i luff cos i find it veri sweeet but she show it e other way de..im reali hapi..hee...went home after seeing tat sms of hers...rch home...chat wif her at msn...heee...i juz simply enjoyed chatting wif her...took pills and went to slp b4 she offline...cos she say whole day ask mi slp le but nvr once i did..haa..so i faster go slp...aiya..wan pei her mah...but aniwae...she promise me sumtin so i faster go slp de..hehee..

9th nov...thur..mit her...drove mi kor car..ya..so hard to get car from him nor..hmm...she in skirt 2dae...so cutee...she bring barley water n a coconut 4 me to drink..hee...she say mi body heaty..gif mi drink de..so touched...i like e feeling of being looked after when im sick..e barley she made ydae de but i was too sicked to mit her le..so she pass me 2dae lo cos she promise to meet mi if i recovered 2day..so sweettt...n of cos..i got well 2dae...hehee..if not she sure "scold" mi de..

while driving...something nice hapen again..heee...mi burnt a cd 4 her days ago...so we started tokin about jay new song...tok awhile..suddenli..e radio air tat song~~ peng...wat a timing...mi so stunned...then she say e radio can feel wat we chatting..haha..cant take it..sometimes in my life..alot of these incidents..reali lost at words wat to say...at times reali too coincidence le..

bring her go hougang mall...she need to shop ard for gifts...so long nvr walk ard with her le...my 1st time to hougang mall sia...hahaa..so jialat...hmm...see her shop 4 things veri funny wor...shop shop ard..then pei her go supermarket...she choose bananas...i tell u arh..i seriously no idea how to choose lo...e way she look at e bananas..so cute..i juz stand there n watch her loh...then she oso wan buy rice..i carried 4 her...heee..duno y i feel so funi oso...i seldom go supermarket de loh..to tink tat i pei her...aiyo...hmm...share carrot cake wif her after tat...cos i say if she dun eat..i dun eat too..heee...i win~~

chat wif her when eating...i told everytin about my work n family...i hope she understand my life...at times...i cant control..esp in terms of working...send her home...hmm..rch her place downstair...we tok again in car...update her further...so relax toking to her...heee...oh..got her e vcd le...hope she likes it..hee...send her up after tat...then i went pasir ris...settle my things at there can go hm wif parents...rch home...chat wif her at msn...some parts of e conversation reali makes mi so hapi..heee...cant disclose much arh...hehee...wow..didnt realise so fast 2am+ le...muz orh orh le..another busy day 2molo...nite nite...


i call for more understanding..and i tink im getting it...like to be understood...actions speak louder than words...

my msn nick...--i'll be there to lead u-- ...who do u tink e U can be...heee...

posted by Pr|nce @ 2:23 AM  



-----------------------------------------------


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com