Heavenly World...

*/me
Prince Song
7th July 83
Singapore
Currently Working For My Dad

"This is me in my castle..my world.."

Most frens cal mi "song"..i do haf lots of nicks..like beckham,prince,boiboi,pig n my fav "songsong"!!..hehe..
Well..most of time,im a happy-go-lucky boiboi, sumone who reali treasure freedom alot (n i do mean alot alot!!)..like to play ard & dun wish to grow up so fast :P
Enjoy chit chatting, KPO-ing..oh ya..n im veri veri vain..like to look in mirror alot & like to say myself handsome..a real beckham freak!!
Like partying n hanging out wif my "useless" grp of frens..even we rot hrs at our fav place juz 4 a drink n chat :)
Totally doesnt like being controlled at all or being framed..n i noe at times i do haf my temper but i alreadi change abit le..at least 4 e better..
Hey my frens, im trying to do my best for tis blog. Will make changes to my template everydae. Be patient with mi :)


*/thanks
layout, design and codes by
my beloved host, blogger


*/links



1:38 AM
Sunday, November 19, 2006


woke at 12pm...hmm...went to mit her...pick her at her place...we go look ard to look for cheap winter clothings...1st stop...kaki bukit...its a warehouse...things are quite cheap...mi play ard while she ask e staff afew qns...haha...hmm..try glooves...see jackets...duno wat to buy...in e end..we go another place...at macpherson...another sales gg on...manage to buy socks..wool de...she say gd de...and its cheap...mi get 4 my didi too...

went to my "bun" shop after tat...mi haf to pass sumtin to e staff...1st time she been there...so now...she been to all my dad biz place le...shall show her more n more in future...hmm...went to chinatown...she say got shops there oso...

park near people's park complex...stupid loh...fatimah!! e carpark attendance...ya..i call them all by e name of "fatimah"...so stupid...they always there to AIM my car...no matter where n when i park...they juz simply love giving me summons....told her everytin about my past experiences...she luff loh...faint...aniwae...i put carpark coupons nice nice le loh for tat fatimah to see...heng i saw her 1st...if not i cfm tio one...haha...hmm..walked into people's park complex...walk ard for winter clothings...hmm...nutin much...

went to buy sugar cane juice...cos i reali reali damn thirsty...sumtin hapen wor....she said to e staff...about dun add sweetner into e juice cos she dunwan too sweet stuff...n e staff said sumtin back...say their juice is 100% pure n no other etc etc things added...i pulled her away...i noe she dun like it de..and i entertain e staff wor...lol~~ ya..its reali amazing...if its mi in e past..i would haf walk away le...cos i hate tat kind of attitude...but nw..i actuli pulled her away 1st...then i tok..n even joke wif e staff...e auntie staff so hapi loh...she say i handsome boi..she wan treat mi drink free juice..and ask mi go back to her stall again..lol~~ damn funny...didnt expect myself to have such nice temper n patience..if e old me hor..i sure curse n swear n walked off w.o buying fr e stall de loh..hahahaa...

aniwae...went into OG for a walk..nutin much oso...quite exp in there...mi reali reali veri long nvr go chinatown le..so much changes wor...walk ard awhile...b4 heading back to car...she says go queensway there...got one more big warehouse...drove again...fr c.town to queensway area...

hmm...discover tat...she oso will lose abit of way at times..hee...cos she cant rem where i park my car..i rem~~ hehee..shes e oni gal i noe so far whos not a road idiot...and noe alot alot places n roads...she says i noe alot too...ya but at times i act blur de..heee...juz let her lead e way loh..i noe she likes it...oophs...say out le duno gd or not wor...haha..nvm lah...

rch e warehse at queensway area...reali big...we started to look around again...tried afew jackets...she looks cute in one of those big big jacket..haha..so small frame of hers in e big jacket...mi oso tried...reali gian to buy...but..still abit exp wor...hmm..see how ba...aniwae we got e pricing le...shall decide again...send her home ard 6pm+...she got to pray...hmm...she fell aslp in my car again...see her so tired...cant take it...hope she can get some gd slp at nite..i noe shes been thru alot...hope her life can be better....

mi went pasir ris after tat....ate wif family...then settle abit of work issues...ard 9pm+ i went home le...drove again...soo tired...10pm+ rch home le...so early...so long nvr so early rch hm le...watched man u match...then zhao frens came...ate sumtin wif them...hmm...sooo tired...i blogging wif my eyes half closed le...molo still got events...7am+ haf to wake...haiz...sianz...sometimes im reali stressed up...better go slp le...zzzz.....



"..i dunwan u to be alone.."...one of e sms tat touched my heart 2dae...im affected...

posted by Pr|nce @ 1:38 AM  



-----------------------------------------------


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com