Heavenly World...

*/me
Prince Song
7th July 83
Singapore
Currently Working For My Dad

"This is me in my castle..my world.."

Most frens cal mi "song"..i do haf lots of nicks..like beckham,prince,boiboi,pig n my fav "songsong"!!..hehe..
Well..most of time,im a happy-go-lucky boiboi, sumone who reali treasure freedom alot (n i do mean alot alot!!)..like to play ard & dun wish to grow up so fast :P
Enjoy chit chatting, KPO-ing..oh ya..n im veri veri vain..like to look in mirror alot & like to say myself handsome..a real beckham freak!!
Like partying n hanging out wif my "useless" grp of frens..even we rot hrs at our fav place juz 4 a drink n chat :)
Totally doesnt like being controlled at all or being framed..n i noe at times i do haf my temper but i alreadi change abit le..at least 4 e better..
Hey my frens, im trying to do my best for tis blog. Will make changes to my template everydae. Be patient with mi :)


*/thanks
layout, design and codes by
my beloved host, blogger


*/links



2:58 AM
Saturday, November 11, 2006


woke at 12pm...went work...alot things to settle...my lecturer, whom also e chairman of my deg sch, coming down with his department..around 12pax...done wif my preparations..4pm..they rch...intro myself to them...one of me clsmate oso came wor..she working under my lecturer mah..e tour agency...

showed them ard e place...then start to get them involved in fishing and prawning...30mins later...gooosshh...heavy rain...faint...i faster run to get umbrellas 4 them...diao..realise tat rain getting too big..they stopped...but me super drenched liao loh...my jeans wet all e way to my knee loh...sux~~ shoes oso wet...so sian...summore i wearing jersey...so colddd man...shivers~~ my hair style gone...faint..i wanted to go out de...sux...wat a stupid day...

anyway..they chose to haf dinner 1st...after they ordered e food..i sat down wif them...afew qns are being directed at me...e best one is..."song, are u attached??" faint.."nope..im single"...i ans them...then all like start to luff and say who who who at table also single loh...faint...so stresss...theres 7gals there loh...i cant tk it sia...so paiseh..hahaa..

had chit chat session with them over dinner...tink tis visit reali helps mi alot...guess Robin, my lecturer reali can do alot 4 my place...gdgd...started fishing again after dinner..took some pics too..and chat ard with e people...mi made afew new frens again le..heee..ard 8.30pm end...mi reali damn tired le...after tat...start to haf my dinner...or lunch? cant rem le...felt so tired n dizzy...tink maybe e stupid rain lah~~ aiyo..

aniwae..my day juz doesnt get better...msg her at 8pm...she no reply...till 9.30pm then i realise e sms didnt got thru...msg her again...got her reply...haiz...mi a step too late...she juz agree to go out wif her fren...argghhhh...tats when i got reali reali reali fedup...not wif her...but wif myself...haiz...im so disappointed cos we suppose to mit de...but i screw everytin up...

i curse and swear e whole nite...e thing is...with my standard and experience...i SHOULD NOT be making tis kind of stupid mistake~~!!...arghh...shiit...wat e fuk is e msg not sent...y didnt i check...tats reali craps loh...i cant ever believe i make tat stupid mistake...reali fedup wif myself...im not being proud..but e thing is..i set a standard..a protocol 4 myself..juz like an indicator..i expect myself to perform up to tat very level that i shld be performing from my own standard..i ask alot of from myself..i always wan to perform at e highest lvl if i can...but...for once...im way way way too disappointed wif me..in making such a ridiculous small silly stupid mistake...arghh..i reali feel like slapping myself for tat...even some of mi frens admit its stupid..ya...so craps...im reali fedup wif myself for tat...

i was so bloody angry wif myself...went off wif my kor...he drop me off at katib and i took mrt to amk to mit zhao sen n chy...cant help but i cont to blame myself again...its like..after such a sucky day...i juz expect to mit her n relax...but...didnt expect me to be so careless in tat...arghh..i juz keep boiling n boiling...was sms-ing wif her all along...she dun blame me but i do blame myself...haiz..i duno wat to say...juz so sux...to people...might be a small issue...but to me..nooo..i expect myself to meet my very own expectation of my performance which i didnt...so tats reali reali bad 4 me...hate it...ya...luckily she understands...but still...points drop in my performance...haf to work hard again..haiz...a mountain to climb again...



im juz so disappointed in myself...so stupid of me...arghh...

posted by Pr|nce @ 2:58 AM  



-----------------------------------------------


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com