Heavenly World...

*/me
Prince Song
7th July 83
Singapore
Currently Working For My Dad

"This is me in my castle..my world.."

Most frens cal mi "song"..i do haf lots of nicks..like beckham,prince,boiboi,pig n my fav "songsong"!!..hehe..
Well..most of time,im a happy-go-lucky boiboi, sumone who reali treasure freedom alot (n i do mean alot alot!!)..like to play ard & dun wish to grow up so fast :P
Enjoy chit chatting, KPO-ing..oh ya..n im veri veri vain..like to look in mirror alot & like to say myself handsome..a real beckham freak!!
Like partying n hanging out wif my "useless" grp of frens..even we rot hrs at our fav place juz 4 a drink n chat :)
Totally doesnt like being controlled at all or being framed..n i noe at times i do haf my temper but i alreadi change abit le..at least 4 e better..
Hey my frens, im trying to do my best for tis blog. Will make changes to my template everydae. Be patient with mi :)


*/thanks
layout, design and codes by
my beloved host, blogger


*/links



1:47 AM
Tuesday, November 21, 2006


sun 19th nov...woke up at 7am...got events...dad sent mi there and he went to play golf...mi started to host everytin loh...prepare everytin 4 e organisers..9am+ start le..mi more relax...tahan till 12pm...cant tk it...weather reali super hot...mi fell aslp awhile on e chairs...

woke up 30mins later...sweating...reali hot...hmm..start to close e events...cos e family day of e company oni half day..till 1pm...everytin done at 2pm...went home wif my dad...rch home...cant tk it...my head reali wan burst le...super bad headache....slp~~

5pm wake..go back pasir ris again...to check everytin is alrite...hmm...got "scolding" from her..hmm..i understand wat shes tryin to say...but im good...im old enuff to tink...if i dun even noe hw to tk care of myself..how can i tk care of others...heee...but...juz tat im still human after all...at times oso nid some pampering de...hehehee....

hmmm..at times..reali feel like saying out sumtin...but...some context reali too...i duno hw say...juz cant say out too much de...haf to consider alot other factors as well...hmm...so far...im still hapi..heee...

mon...20th....got a sms fr rose at 3am...faint...read e msg at 5am...then at 11am...cfm tat sms not 4 mi de...mi called her to ask her...hahaa...im rite...she send to someone else..and oso forward to me...cos she oso wanna let mi noe tat she sms e other person...hmm..chat wif her for 30mins...told her my stuffs...she say fate always play tricks on me...faint...she still can luff...not funny nor~~ diao....aniwae...i juz dunwan to feel regret in future...so i did it...heee...


lifes so fragile...duno wat will hapen nex...do treasure life..

posted by Pr|nce @ 1:47 AM  



-----------------------------------------------


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com