Heavenly World...

*/me
Prince Song
7th July 83
Singapore
Currently Working For My Dad

"This is me in my castle..my world.."

Most frens cal mi "song"..i do haf lots of nicks..like beckham,prince,boiboi,pig n my fav "songsong"!!..hehe..
Well..most of time,im a happy-go-lucky boiboi, sumone who reali treasure freedom alot (n i do mean alot alot!!)..like to play ard & dun wish to grow up so fast :P
Enjoy chit chatting, KPO-ing..oh ya..n im veri veri vain..like to look in mirror alot & like to say myself handsome..a real beckham freak!!
Like partying n hanging out wif my "useless" grp of frens..even we rot hrs at our fav place juz 4 a drink n chat :)
Totally doesnt like being controlled at all or being framed..n i noe at times i do haf my temper but i alreadi change abit le..at least 4 e better..
Hey my frens, im trying to do my best for tis blog. Will make changes to my template everydae. Be patient with mi :)


*/thanks
layout, design and codes by
my beloved host, blogger


*/links



2:29 AM
Wednesday, November 01, 2006


ehhh...my previous post...is it too confusing?? or too misunderstanding..?? i tink create some sort of unnecessary attention which i reali dun wan...i got afew people contacting me to ask mi about my blog...well....i wish to clear some misunderstanding...

1stly...i dun disclose e people who are close to me does not mean EVERY gal close to me is involved...im just talking about one or two person in my life oni...i hope people dun start to link gals to my life again...i had enough of troubles....

2ndly...i dun haf a gf now...i not planning to go after anyone...i dunwan to create any kind of stupid shiit now...leave me alone...i so stressed up in work...i got events this week...i got exam coming nex week...i dunwan anymore troubles le....

i blog wat i wan...say wat i wan...no one can stop me...n im not bothered about wat people say about me...e thing is..i dunwan to get my frens into trouble...esp those i haf mentioned in my blog...so at times i dun mention names...

if u are my close fren reading tis post...come to me if u got qns...if you are not someone i noe or i close with..and reading tis post...then i not bothered...i dun care watever u all feel or wan to comment...tis is my life...i live my own life and no one control me...dun act as if u reali noe me then start asking mi qns...i hate asking so mani qns...i dun like to say my things...i getting fedup cos i reali hate to explain wat i blog...cos i dun like to explain wat i blog...i wan to say wat i wan..blog wat i wan...dun stop me...want to noe my life...juz read my blog...dun ask so much...


...mood swing...once in a while....

posted by Pr|nce @ 2:29 AM  



-----------------------------------------------


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com