Heavenly World...

*/me
Prince Song
7th July 83
Singapore
Currently Working For My Dad

"This is me in my castle..my world.."

Most frens cal mi "song"..i do haf lots of nicks..like beckham,prince,boiboi,pig n my fav "songsong"!!..hehe..
Well..most of time,im a happy-go-lucky boiboi, sumone who reali treasure freedom alot (n i do mean alot alot!!)..like to play ard & dun wish to grow up so fast :P
Enjoy chit chatting, KPO-ing..oh ya..n im veri veri vain..like to look in mirror alot & like to say myself handsome..a real beckham freak!!
Like partying n hanging out wif my "useless" grp of frens..even we rot hrs at our fav place juz 4 a drink n chat :)
Totally doesnt like being controlled at all or being framed..n i noe at times i do haf my temper but i alreadi change abit le..at least 4 e better..
Hey my frens, im trying to do my best for tis blog. Will make changes to my template everydae. Be patient with mi :)


*/thanks
layout, design and codes by
my beloved host, blogger


*/links



1:36 AM
Wednesday, December 13, 2006


woke up at 9am on sun 4 soccer..reali tiring...super hot weather...didnt wear shirt to play on sun...30mins oni reali cant tk it liao...sweat like mad...hmm...rch home i KO liao...slp slp slp...4pm wake up...send my parents to pasir ris...

went for my class after tat...then go macp see see...biz still alrite...went back pasir ris again...settle my things then go shawn place...wanna borrow winter stuffs fr him...my trip cuming soon..hehee...hmm...haven been to his place since sec sch wor...lucky i still rem where he stay...hmm...got afew things from him le...tink more or less im done wif e preparation liao...

haiz...went back to pasir ris to fetch my parents...so stupid...rch yishun liao still haf to go back fetch them and then go home again...so fedup...duno y me always haf to be e one doing all tis...reali not fair...well...nvm...dun complain...

mon...work work...my boss sack e day manager already...now my job is 2times liao...sianz...reali bo bian loh...juz do...no matter wat it takes..i gonna work reali reali hard...wan to prove tat i can make it...no complains.....

went to meet her at 7pm+...her sis came down wif her...i driving my kor car...her sis say she nvr sit in M3 b4..haha...oh ya...her sis say tat i looks better now with my hair...hehe...ya loh...alot of my workers n colleagues all say i reali look better in short hair...more yandao...hahaaa..hmm...drop her sis at compass point...then i go bedok...we gg dental appt...

rch ard 8...alot pple...wait loh...chat wif her outside e clinic...30mins later then her turn...went in wif her...my fren oso say i looked gd in my new hair style...diaoo...then she so "proud"~~ hahaa...she says muz tks her...if not where so mani pple say i looked better in tis hair...hahaa...cannot tahan her...of cos..credits to her..if not 4 her..i cfm wont cut short hair one loh~~ hahaa...so hapi wif my hair now liao..heee...

went shop ard after e appt..lookin for some products for e trip....hmm...went her place after tat...still earli so i stay awhile...help her in some research online...then chat wif meng online after tat...i kajiao meng..haha...meng almost played me back instead...sweat...hehee..aniwae..i left ard 11pm..wan her to slp mah...mi went back to pick my kor..n go home~~

tue..another busy day at work...rush here n there...so busy...haiz..im tired...but...my holis drawing near liao...so hapi...so faster finish my stuff then can enjoy my holis liao...hehee...oh ya...she called me at 12pm+...im stunned...i haven got her call in sooo mani years...cos we always sms or msn de...hardly call...reali surprised...

she called to share some gd news wif me....can hear tat she reali hapi...im hapi 4 her too....hmmm..i promise not to disclose de...well...so long nvr hear tat she so hapi liao...reali hope tis is e turning pt of her life...hope her life juz get better n better from now on...chat wif her for 20mins+...then she start work..mi oso start work liao...oh ya...evening time got rainbow...she saw n msg mi...i saw e rainbow too...so nice...wat a day 4 her...even e sky treats her so well...mi reali so hapi 4 her wor...

went to mit her at 8+...my boss lend mi his car...jaguar~~! hahaha..so hapi...finali i get to drive his new car...so cool...nvr drove a jaguar b4....reali power...step on accelator...can reali run sia...hehee..oophs...she noe she sure scold me de...lol...but...gd car mah...muz ram ram abit..hee...and 1st time drive..muz try mah...

went to her place 1st...chat wif her sis..cos she wan me to help her in sumtin...hmmm...can see tat shes hapi...cos she mentions afew times...hahaa...so gd...hmm...she "scolds" mi again 4 eating heaty food...haha...as usual lah...hmm...decide to br her go 4 drink...her sis oso go wif us...cos her sis wanna sit jaguar mah...haha...

her sis say jaguar seats not nice to sit wor...haha..drove them to eat -tou hua- at paya lebra area...hmm...she suggest e place de...mi 1st time there...eat n chat wif them...share wif them about my work...about my life...her sis reali funny loh...ask so mani qns de...cos she say i crazy one...cos my hp keep ringing n ringing de..sms arh..call arh...aiya...work mah...bo bian...

phew...duno wat to say...at times reali busy...veri tired...at times i feel hapi about e life i having now...reali mixed feelings...aniwae...lets see how things goes for me in 2007 ba...wish me lucks...hehee....


my prayers are answered...so hapi 4 her 2dae...hope things will cont to get better 4 her..

posted by Pr|nce @ 1:36 AM  



-----------------------------------------------


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com