Heavenly World...

*/me
Prince Song
7th July 83
Singapore
Currently Working For My Dad

"This is me in my castle..my world.."

Most frens cal mi "song"..i do haf lots of nicks..like beckham,prince,boiboi,pig n my fav "songsong"!!..hehe..
Well..most of time,im a happy-go-lucky boiboi, sumone who reali treasure freedom alot (n i do mean alot alot!!)..like to play ard & dun wish to grow up so fast :P
Enjoy chit chatting, KPO-ing..oh ya..n im veri veri vain..like to look in mirror alot & like to say myself handsome..a real beckham freak!!
Like partying n hanging out wif my "useless" grp of frens..even we rot hrs at our fav place juz 4 a drink n chat :)
Totally doesnt like being controlled at all or being framed..n i noe at times i do haf my temper but i alreadi change abit le..at least 4 e better..
Hey my frens, im trying to do my best for tis blog. Will make changes to my template everydae. Be patient with mi :)


*/thanks
layout, design and codes by
my beloved host, blogger


*/links



3:29 AM
Sunday, December 03, 2006


fri..work work work..busy preparing for an event on sat...evening time went expo wif zhao..go sitex see see...saw meng there too..nutin much there wor..quite boring...left after an hour...went pa pool again at amk at nite...win win win..hehee..

sat..work..got event...so tired...manage to settle everytin quick n fast...fell aslp awhile on e sofa in office...too tired le...wake up...work again...went off ard 8pm...go ala bdae party 1st..zhao's fren...mi go there show face...cos he oso been to my bdae b4 mah...

went to ck hse after tat...got steamboat session...prepare to welcome qiang back de...mi soo hungry..didnt eat much e whole day...food reali nice...hmm...took pics wif them...n had cake too...cos jing n eunice bdae drawing near le..

played board games..left ard 2am...mi send qiang eunice n sen home...about to rch qiang hse...tio road block...mi faster put on safety belt...abit late i tink..haha..still tio police check...then all alight e car..police wan our IC n oso check my car...faint...cant rem if i ever tio police check b4 loh...stupid qiang...so suai...tink muz buy my car num le..hahaa...

hmm..so tired now...but still cant get to slp....been tinkin of afew things...i might appear hapi at times...but..deep now..i not reali tat hapi...wan say out...but duno how...duno wats reali affecting me too...so stressed up...i need a break.....can i..??~~


dun wanna fall further....vexed....

posted by Pr|nce @ 3:29 AM  



-----------------------------------------------


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com