Heavenly World...

*/me
Prince Song
7th July 83
Singapore
Currently Working For My Dad

"This is me in my castle..my world.."

Most frens cal mi "song"..i do haf lots of nicks..like beckham,prince,boiboi,pig n my fav "songsong"!!..hehe..
Well..most of time,im a happy-go-lucky boiboi, sumone who reali treasure freedom alot (n i do mean alot alot!!)..like to play ard & dun wish to grow up so fast :P
Enjoy chit chatting, KPO-ing..oh ya..n im veri veri vain..like to look in mirror alot & like to say myself handsome..a real beckham freak!!
Like partying n hanging out wif my "useless" grp of frens..even we rot hrs at our fav place juz 4 a drink n chat :)
Totally doesnt like being controlled at all or being framed..n i noe at times i do haf my temper but i alreadi change abit le..at least 4 e better..
Hey my frens, im trying to do my best for tis blog. Will make changes to my template everydae. Be patient with mi :)


*/thanks
layout, design and codes by
my beloved host, blogger


*/links



2:46 AM
Thursday, December 21, 2006


phew...busy day at work...haf to reali settle alot of things b4 flying off....so mani things to settle...my boss lah...give mi so much last min work to do...aiyo...heng i manage to finish all e things...if nt molo reali no nid to fly off liao le...

went off ard 8pm to meet her...we gg 4 movie at tamp....watching jay new show...hmm..walk ard 1st cos stil early...ate bread while we shop...hmmm....show was alrite...afew nice scenes here n there....well...went off after movie...quite tired le...went to her place 1st...she got a pair of boots 4 mi fr her fren...gdgd...juz nice...i wearing tat to korea...

near 3am le...almost done with my packing...packed 4 zhao oso...nice kor hor mi...hehee...zhao went zouk n i pack 4 him loh...so fast...now reali flyin off liao...hmm...so tired...wanna slp le...still long day ahead 2molo...zzz....


holis~~ gonna spend my xmas in korea...hehee..

posted by Pr|nce @ 2:46 AM  



-----------------------------------------------


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com