Heavenly World...

*/me
Prince Song
7th July 83
Singapore
Currently Working For My Dad

"This is me in my castle..my world.."

Most frens cal mi "song"..i do haf lots of nicks..like beckham,prince,boiboi,pig n my fav "songsong"!!..hehe..
Well..most of time,im a happy-go-lucky boiboi, sumone who reali treasure freedom alot (n i do mean alot alot!!)..like to play ard & dun wish to grow up so fast :P
Enjoy chit chatting, KPO-ing..oh ya..n im veri veri vain..like to look in mirror alot & like to say myself handsome..a real beckham freak!!
Like partying n hanging out wif my "useless" grp of frens..even we rot hrs at our fav place juz 4 a drink n chat :)
Totally doesnt like being controlled at all or being framed..n i noe at times i do haf my temper but i alreadi change abit le..at least 4 e better..
Hey my frens, im trying to do my best for tis blog. Will make changes to my template everydae. Be patient with mi :)


*/thanks
layout, design and codes by
my beloved host, blogger


*/links



11:41 AM
Friday, December 01, 2006


my boss bdae..28th nov...bought a cake 4 him...hes so hapi..heee...cake not i buy de..e accountant did it...i juz be there oni..hahaa...hmm...work whole day again...so tired...mi whole body muscle ache...

got a call from my godsis..ah qi..reali reali shocked to get her call...mi haven heard from her since last yr july...she say she suddenli tink of me so she try callin me..hahaa...mi so hapi to hear fr her...i rem..i noe her when im 16...n shes 15yrs old...tats like..7 or 8yrs ago le...faint...sooo long ago...i rem tat time i studyin for O levels when i get to noe her...haahaa..shes actuli my fren's sis...so small world...

was veri free...so decide to mit up wif ah qi..went to toa payoh..cant believe she stay juz opp e block where my grandma used to stay...i stood at e carpark n look at e block..e very block tat i used to go often when im like 5 or 6yrs old...faint...10+ yrs nvr go there le me...reali old liao...

went toa payoh central...manage to intro ah qi to ah lian jie..hehe..oh ya..ah qi got a kid le..a gal..4mths old...so cute...i show to ah lian jie..hahaa...mi manage to see my godson too...so hapi...hmm...went to find ah qi sis..shes workin at central too...i noe her since pri 5....faint...yrs nvr see her le...hahaa...

went to eat MOS burger....chat wif e two sis...aiyo...elder one i noe in Pri 5...then sec sch get to noe e younger one...i more closer to e younger de...cos shes my godsis..hehee...both of them married liao loh..so fast..aiyo...so mani old memories...feel old liao le....

went prata shop after tat...qiang back fr aust mah...mit e whole grp of sec sch frens...qiang hair so long liao sia...so thick oso...hahaa..nvr see him in tat kind of stupid hair style since sec sch le wor...lol....qiang got us a gift each..haha..he still e same crappy shit...we chat n eat..till ard 2am then hm...tired...out whole day le....

wed...work...spend 4hrs under e freaking hot sun...reali cant tk it..at times reali tired...but still haf to work...no matter wat kind of weather oso haf to work..."hao lei wor"..hmm..went to her place to tk sumtin at 9pm...she packin her bag...hmm...chat wif her, her sis n her cousin...she say i dark le...sobb...juz afew days no see her oni...i dark even more...sianz...i dun like..hmm...chat awhile...then i went off le...

went to mit meng at liquid kitchen...drove quite fast..hee...oophs...later she noe sure scold mi de...hee...meng n daniel alreadi rch there le...drink beer n haf snacks...got some updates fr meng..hahaa..useful info...hmm...had reali gd luff there...so nice to relax after a day at work..rch home near 3am le...slp slp slp....

thur...try to avoid e hot sun at work...drove to hougang to buy things oso..so sianz..every drive to buy things..reali tired...hmm...then 9pm...went amk to pa pool..wif meng j duck..hmm..lose at 1st...lucky manage to win alot after tat..i dun like to lose de...esp at things which i do best in...hee...tats me....hmm...eat after tat...hungry le...home ard 1am...slp....

my life...so tied up with work now...so tired...so stress...cannot imagine when i start sch in jan..haiz...can anyone understand??...i duno hw i wan things to be in my life now...l0st...wat to i wan...wo bu zhi dao le....


shes not ard...feel so empty tis wkend...nothing to look 4ward to...

posted by Pr|nce @ 11:41 AM  



-----------------------------------------------


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com