Heavenly World...

*/me
Prince Song
7th July 83
Singapore
Currently Working For My Dad

"This is me in my castle..my world.."

Most frens cal mi "song"..i do haf lots of nicks..like beckham,prince,boiboi,pig n my fav "songsong"!!..hehe..
Well..most of time,im a happy-go-lucky boiboi, sumone who reali treasure freedom alot (n i do mean alot alot!!)..like to play ard & dun wish to grow up so fast :P
Enjoy chit chatting, KPO-ing..oh ya..n im veri veri vain..like to look in mirror alot & like to say myself handsome..a real beckham freak!!
Like partying n hanging out wif my "useless" grp of frens..even we rot hrs at our fav place juz 4 a drink n chat :)
Totally doesnt like being controlled at all or being framed..n i noe at times i do haf my temper but i alreadi change abit le..at least 4 e better..
Hey my frens, im trying to do my best for tis blog. Will make changes to my template everydae. Be patient with mi :)


*/thanks
layout, design and codes by
my beloved host, blogger


*/links



1:18 AM
Tuesday, December 05, 2006


phew..sun reali busy..soccer in e morn...work after tat..5pm got briefing for e korea trip in town...mit up wif j n duck 4 e briefing...noe quite afew things le..hmm...went to eat after tat...then go macp look look...biz not bad wor...then i went to pasir ris...so tired..wasnt reali feeling well le...rch home...12am+...vomit...faint...reali sick le...so terrible feeling...haiz...took pills then ko liao le..

mon morn..wake up for work...reali dun feel like workin but no choice...haiz...under e sun again...super dry...hmm...msg her...got her reply...glad shes back safely le...went to her place at 9pm+..tk sumtin fr her...

she saw mi..1st qns ask mi if im sick...i told her everytin...she ask mi go home straight...but i cant..cos need to fetch my parents at 12am+...so she ask mi rest at her place 1st...hmm...she poured water 4 mi..n we started chatting n watch tv loh~~

she ask mi if i eaten...ya~~ 5pm i last ate...reali no appetite...but she insist i muz eat sumtin..so she make bread 4 mi to eat...bo bian de...she say eat...cfm haf to eat de...mi look at her as she prepare e bread...she ask if i wanna add sugar to e butter, i say..."its sweet enuff cos its u prepare de"...heee...she cant stand my words...

she got mi a cap fr her trip...i gg korea mah...she got mi a cap 4 korea...hee...white coloured de...veri cute...she noe i v.mafan one...heng she got sumtin i like..hehee...hmm..mi reali stress up e whole wkend...she ask y i nvr sms her wor...hmm...duno y oso...dun wan disturb her ba...aniwae...nvm lah...i still can tk it...hmm...left ard 11pm+...mi wan her to go slp mah..n i haf to go pick my parents le....so tired...wan slp liao le....



sick..yet hapi...felt so sweettt...

posted by Pr|nce @ 1:18 AM  



-----------------------------------------------


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com