Heavenly World...

*/me
Prince Song
7th July 83
Singapore
Currently Working For My Dad

"This is me in my castle..my world.."

Most frens cal mi "song"..i do haf lots of nicks..like beckham,prince,boiboi,pig n my fav "songsong"!!..hehe..
Well..most of time,im a happy-go-lucky boiboi, sumone who reali treasure freedom alot (n i do mean alot alot!!)..like to play ard & dun wish to grow up so fast :P
Enjoy chit chatting, KPO-ing..oh ya..n im veri veri vain..like to look in mirror alot & like to say myself handsome..a real beckham freak!!
Like partying n hanging out wif my "useless" grp of frens..even we rot hrs at our fav place juz 4 a drink n chat :)
Totally doesnt like being controlled at all or being framed..n i noe at times i do haf my temper but i alreadi change abit le..at least 4 e better..
Hey my frens, im trying to do my best for tis blog. Will make changes to my template everydae. Be patient with mi :)


*/thanks
layout, design and codes by
my beloved host, blogger


*/links



4:08 AM
Sunday, December 10, 2006


woke at 7am...haf to go work...got events 2dae...drove to work...rch ard 8am+..then start to prepare everytin...till noon time then stop working....then send my dad to golf club...he goin to play golf mah...

went to her place ard 1pm..she still preparing...drove to rocher road area...her sis in my car oso...they nid to buy sumtin fr there...went far east after tat...eat 1st...ate LJS...then cut hair wif her...at THat's salon in far east..her sis recommend de..

mi promise to cut mi hair reali short if i go wif her...n tat she will decide my hair style...she wan me to cut my hair short n neat...faint...mi so long no short hair liao le...but shes hapi wif it wor...even her sis says gd...cos i look neat...hmm...nvm lah...new hairstyle...cooling wor...hehe..

left far east ard 5pm...e carpark so exp loh...near $7 for 2hrs...faint...hmm..went to fetch her cousin at toa payoh..then drop her cousin n sis to hougang cos they nid to do sumtin...mi n her went back to her place...she nid to pray...mi clean up myself at her place...wash face..style my hair nice nice..haha...she cannot tahan...cos i reali too vain liao le...heee...

went back to pick her cousin n sis...and then go to her auntie hse..she ask mi go in sit sit..mi 1st time go there wor..private housing in hougang area...she intro mi ard...some of them i noe de..ohh..hapen to be her cousin bdae...they cut cake n tk pics...so cute...hehee..mi eat wif her after cutting cake..we sit at kitchen area to eat..then she tells mi..."tis is my family"...hmm...noe more n more about her things le...shes reali cute...heee....

hmm...we decide not to go MOS..though zhao got free tix 4 mi..but i guess shld be reali packed...so we dun wan go...haha...heng zhao nvr scold me...hmm..went movie wif her after tat at J8...buy tix 1st..we watching "The holidays"...

walk ard in J8..hoping to find some useful stuff 4 e korea trip...hmm...went coffee bean 4 drink cos reali still early 4 e show...she treat mi..then chat wif her...hmmm...realise i reali noe alot bout her le...n she noe it too...so gd...

show started at 11.20pm...quite nice show..i like cos its reali about lifes experiences...oh..halfway thru meng msg mi..haha..Dlb O full hse...MOS oso full hse..heng i nvr go sia...cfm queue up till veri sian one..hehee....after tat...we went 4 drink n chat...b4 gg home...mi rch home 3.30am sia...one whole day outside le...somemore oni slp 4hr...later morn still playin soccer...reali power liao mi...wau...4am le...cant tk it liao...wanna orh orh le....



Growing up 2gether....

posted by Pr|nce @ 4:08 AM  



-----------------------------------------------


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com