Heavenly World...

*/me
Prince Song
7th July 83
Singapore
Currently Working For My Dad

"This is me in my castle..my world.."

Most frens cal mi "song"..i do haf lots of nicks..like beckham,prince,boiboi,pig n my fav "songsong"!!..hehe..
Well..most of time,im a happy-go-lucky boiboi, sumone who reali treasure freedom alot (n i do mean alot alot!!)..like to play ard & dun wish to grow up so fast :P
Enjoy chit chatting, KPO-ing..oh ya..n im veri veri vain..like to look in mirror alot & like to say myself handsome..a real beckham freak!!
Like partying n hanging out wif my "useless" grp of frens..even we rot hrs at our fav place juz 4 a drink n chat :)
Totally doesnt like being controlled at all or being framed..n i noe at times i do haf my temper but i alreadi change abit le..at least 4 e better..
Hey my frens, im trying to do my best for tis blog. Will make changes to my template everydae. Be patient with mi :)


*/thanks
layout, design and codes by
my beloved host, blogger


*/links



1:04 AM
Wednesday, December 06, 2006


tiring day at work...under e stupid hot sun again...went c.town to pay e balance of e trip...heavy rain loh...big till hard to see e road...so sian...went back work again...jam somemore..reali super tired...

went to her place again 2day at 8pm....she say she cook sumtin 4 mi to eat...hee...cos i always eat e wrong food at work...sumore i still not well....she abit "fedup" liao...she say she cook healthy food 4 mi...hehee...hmm..she prepare 4 mi e food when i rch...i guai guai eat loh...she sit beside mi n watch me eat...then she oso prepare red bean soup...diaooo...she noe i dun like de...but..she still put infront of me...i haf to finish it loh~~ heee...i noe its gd 4 mi...

pei her chat..update her my work thingy...chat wif her sis oso...n play with their hamster...so cute...hee...hmm...discuss wif her about e preparation for e korea trip...trip drawing near le...mi like haven reali buy all e necessary thingy wor...too busy le...hmm...pei her watch tv after tat...then i left ard 11pm...same thing mah..i wan her go slp...heee...mi went pasir ris to fetch my parents n go hm...

feel so hapi...cant rem e last time got pple cook 4 mi to eat when im sick...other than my mum..heee...after a day of work...i juz wan a place to relax...hmm...small little things is enuff to make mi hapi le...simple....heee....im glad....tks her alot....


enjoyed e peaceful time...

posted by Pr|nce @ 1:04 AM  



-----------------------------------------------


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com