Heavenly World...

*/me
Prince Song
7th July 83
Singapore
Currently Working For My Dad

"This is me in my castle..my world.."

Most frens cal mi "song"..i do haf lots of nicks..like beckham,prince,boiboi,pig n my fav "songsong"!!..hehe..
Well..most of time,im a happy-go-lucky boiboi, sumone who reali treasure freedom alot (n i do mean alot alot!!)..like to play ard & dun wish to grow up so fast :P
Enjoy chit chatting, KPO-ing..oh ya..n im veri veri vain..like to look in mirror alot & like to say myself handsome..a real beckham freak!!
Like partying n hanging out wif my "useless" grp of frens..even we rot hrs at our fav place juz 4 a drink n chat :)
Totally doesnt like being controlled at all or being framed..n i noe at times i do haf my temper but i alreadi change abit le..at least 4 e better..
Hey my frens, im trying to do my best for tis blog. Will make changes to my template everydae. Be patient with mi :)


*/thanks
layout, design and codes by
my beloved host, blogger


*/links



2:22 AM
Saturday, December 09, 2006


thur noon...went to mit rose at orchard...she ask mi go mit her de...pei her shopping loh...since i able to take out some time so i went...mit her at taka ard 12pm...shop ard...she wanna look 4 xmas gifts mah...and she oni wan to shop ard in taka...aiyoo...

shop ard awhile...nutin much...decide to sit down 4 snacks...we went to a cafe in taka...cant rem e name of e cafe le...hmm...had a chat wif rose...tink i abit lost leh...duno y...maybe too stressed up by work le...haiz...abit not myself on tat day...so sux...hmm...near 2pm rose went off to work...

mi go find eve...she workin in taka mah..i always go kajiao her when im in taka de..heee...then went to find yh...she oso workin in orchard...at wheellock there...went into Zara to mit her..she workin inside...long time no see her le..she thin liao...hmm...went to find liang after tat..haha..he workin at lido...gd sia...go orchard can find so mani pple...heee...chat wif liang awhile then i go work liao le...oh ya...da jie jie came fishing...soo long nvr see her...but im there late so nvr go eat wif her..but still veri hapi to see her....heee...

fri...mit her at 8pm...i pei her go dentist..my fren's clinic...hmm...so fast e appt...still early..so we went tamp mall shop shop...she wanna look 4 sumtin for e trip...hmm..wanted to buy heat packs de...but cant reali find leh....then she choose a new facial foam 4 mi...cos i complain my face too oily these days...reali hate oily face...cos more pimples liao...soobbb...

went off at 9.30pm...send her to cousin hse at toa payoh...she needs to settle sumtin 4 her cousin...i rem i sent her to tat place b4...afew years back...she oso rem sia...time flies...rch there ard 10...she ask mi go up wif her....so i pei her loh..

things settled in afew mins oni...then chat her cousin..i noe her cousin de...but im stunned tat she noe my full name sia...her cousin reali veri funi...veri blur blur type...haha...reali same as her...see e way they two talk reali funny...

12am liddat left her cousin place...send her home...then i go pasir ris fetch my parents...saw ah qi..my godsis at pasir ris....she came down to buy rods mah...chat wif her awhile then i go off le..wauu...2am+ le...molo 7am haf to wake...sianz....



Let nature takes its course...peace...

posted by Pr|nce @ 2:22 AM  



-----------------------------------------------


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com