Heavenly World...

*/me
Prince Song
7th July 83
Singapore
Currently Working For My Dad

"This is me in my castle..my world.."

Most frens cal mi "song"..i do haf lots of nicks..like beckham,prince,boiboi,pig n my fav "songsong"!!..hehe..
Well..most of time,im a happy-go-lucky boiboi, sumone who reali treasure freedom alot (n i do mean alot alot!!)..like to play ard & dun wish to grow up so fast :P
Enjoy chit chatting, KPO-ing..oh ya..n im veri veri vain..like to look in mirror alot & like to say myself handsome..a real beckham freak!!
Like partying n hanging out wif my "useless" grp of frens..even we rot hrs at our fav place juz 4 a drink n chat :)
Totally doesnt like being controlled at all or being framed..n i noe at times i do haf my temper but i alreadi change abit le..at least 4 e better..
Hey my frens, im trying to do my best for tis blog. Will make changes to my template everydae. Be patient with mi :)


*/thanks
layout, design and codes by
my beloved host, blogger


*/links



2:55 AM
Thursday, April 12, 2007


yo..my 1st post of e year...hehee...well...im reali busy these months...hmmm...alot pple ask mi to blog again...hmm...im waitin 4 a chance to post actuli...now...got chance to do it le...i shall make it a nice n long post...hehee...i try....

well..actuli...mood now abit not reali gd...oni at tis moment ba...duno y...maybe juz abit tired...tired of e things giving mi so much stress...my sch...my job...but who doesnt get stress...duno wat reali bothering mi now...but aniwae....juz make tis post a hapi one....

hmm..i mention i went korea rite...still rem tat last post...i was packing my stuffs...then i blog...juz b4 i fly off e nex dae...hee...time flies...now 4mths over le...hmm...had a reali nice time in korea....can view some pics at my friendster...http://www.friendster.com/prince07 ...i rem mi liang duck j zhao n debbie went 2tgt...hmm...got some news to share...shall slowly blog..hehee...

i rem...we rch airport at nite...then im like e leader there...settling everytin...then go into transit..walk ard...chat...took some pics...then up e plane...reali excited...1st time travelling to such a far country with them...n quite long since i last took e plane le...sat with deb..of cos...hahaa....7hrs to korea...here we go~~~~

quite cold when we rch...e wind is blowing~~korea is nice...quite clean actuli....we went indoor n outdoor theme parks, outdoor zoo, shoppin malls, shops, cafes, restuarants....hehee...food reali nice...esp those roadside stalls...i got pics in friendster...hehe...then korean food reali healthy actuli...veggie arh...though i dun reali eat...kimchi everydae..hehehe...

i rem we did kimchi makings, eat flowers, climb mountains...also went to temples, palaces etc for sight seeing....took alot alot of pics...hahaa...e best is ski ing le...hahaa...fell down alot times but reali nice...1st time try...shiok....1st time see snow oso...1st time been to such low temperature...at one point is minus 10deg~~~ freeezeeeee.....

i rem we walk ard e streets...see how korean live their lifes...their meals, habits etc...i rem e weather reali cold everywher..haha...cos we wear quite afew layers wor...korea reali fun..i recommend my frens to go n enjoy...hehe....hmmm...i still rem how i try to "protect" deb when we were in korea...hee...she always so cold de...yeah...my tactics...tats hw i won her i guess...heeee...

well...those reading most likely alreadi noe im attached now...yesss....after so mani yrs of singlehood...so mani yrs of playing....finally i settle down le...my gf? hahaa...obvious rite....yes...its her...dun ask mi y her...i duno...fate? heee...so...e gal i been tokin about in my posts in nov n dec is her loh...heheee....

for those who duno or 4got who she is...hmm...i reali mention about her alot times in my blog b4 de...shes fr my poly...used to be my godsis...now shes my gf...hehee...rem le mah?? well...i cant xplain e things betw us...its like so amazing...we knew each other since year 2000...about 7yrs later then we got 2tgt...one big round...fate...i believe it....and i reali do...

for these 4mths...my blog bcum private le...hehee...cos i been spending most of my time with her..work...sching...n family...nutin much le...veri guai le...heee...well..i noe she dun read my blog...but still wanna say tat i reali treasure her...i will strive my veri best to give and provide her with e best and also bring her hapiness..heheee...

phew...near 3am le wor...abit tired le...shall do another post again nex time...wan slp le...hmm...will update about all my frens in e nex blog de...hehee..nite...i hope my little post will bring smilesz to everyone who reads it....lifes short...enjoy while u can...jiayou~~



Flooded in Sea of Love~~~~~~~~~

posted by Pr|nce @ 2:55 AM  



-----------------------------------------------


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com